Willer Ditta would go from villain to hero after interest from an Argentine football giant


Willer Ditta scored against Boca Juniors on date 24 of the Argentine league Credit: @Newells

After wearing the shirts of Barranquilla FC and Junior, at the beginning of 2022, Willer Ditta he went on loan to Argentine football to defend the colors of the historic Newell’s Old Boys del Rosario. The 25-year-old central defender went from less to more in the Leprosyearning a place in the starting eleven.

In the Argentine Professional League, the Rosario team had a discreet campaign, finishing in 11th place with 40 points to 12 from Boca Juniors, who ended up being crowned champion of the gaucho championship. Nonetheless, Willer Ditta was one of Newell’s Old Boys’ most prominent players.

The native of Ibirico (Cesar) played 25 matches with the Argentine team, scoring three goals. One of the most significant goals for Willer Ditta was the one he scored against Boca Juniors by date 26 to seal the victory of his squad 2-0 over the Xeneize at the Marcelo Bielsa stadium.

His good performance with Newell’s contributed to the gaucho squad making use of the purchase option for the coffee player, for which he paid 700,000 dollars to Junior from Barranquilla for 80% of Willer Ditta’s pass. In this way, the Shark will keep the remaining 20% ​​in the event of a future sale of the footballer.

It may interest you: Luis Sinisterra and the injury that would keep him off the pitch until after Qatar 2022

During an interview for the show To the Fund in the Network of the station The Rosary Networkthe coffee grower expressed his satisfaction at continuing with the lepers.

“The people at Newell’s never cease to amaze me. I am motivated and waiting for the purchase of the rest of my pass to become official so that I can continue defending these colors for three more years”.

However, the paths of Willer Ditta and Newell’s Old Boys could be separated at the counter level by the former Junior from Barranquilla who is in the folder of one of his victims who wants to strengthen himself in defense and who will play Conmebol Libertadores next year.

Through his YouTube channel, the journalist from ESPN Julián Capera revealed that the team behind Willer Ditta’s services and goals is Boca Juniors. “This week the colleagues in Argentina told it and it is that Newell’s executed the purchase option for the Colombian center-back, that was already known: 700 thousand dollars for 80% of his pass and he will sign a new contract until 2025. What is new, what We found out and what they told us is that this purchase was executed immediately, the phone rang.

“One of the greats of Argentine soccer, the recent champion, Boca Juniors, has asked about the conditions for an eventual transfer. They are looking for a central defender and we have confirmed that one of the players who is in the pipeline and who they have already asked about is Willer Ditta. That matters to Junior because he keeps 20% of the economic rights”.

Across all competitions, Ditta played 39 games with a balance of three goals and one assist for a total of 3,394 minutes. In addition to Boca Juniors, he also marked Argentinos for date 4, and Central Córdoba for day 25 of the Argentine championship.

KEEP READING:

Through tears, Mackalister Silva thanked Gamero for his effort and dedication: “If anyone deserves it, it’s him”
Edwin Cardona clarified his situation and explained why he will not play the Champions Trophy final against Boca
Fans of Junior de Barranquilla complained to Comesaña after the defeat against Millonarios




infobae Sp

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button