ALABAMA (WHNT) — Many of Alabama’s best breweries are right here in the Tennessee Valley, according to a new ranking from the Brewery Stars website.
Several northern Alabama locations were on the list, Chandlers Ford Brewing in Huntsville, Bowler Hat Brewing in Madison and Main Channel Brewing in Guntersville.
Brewery Stars uses a five-point scale to create their “meta-rating” or ranking of each brewery. According to their website, the group scours craft beer sites, tourism and mapping pages, etc., to determine their rankings.
Here are the top 20 breweries in Alabama according to the latest Brewery Stars ranking:
- TrimTab Brewery: 2721 5th Avenue South, Birmingham
- Monday night social club: 14 12th Street South, Birmingham
- Birmingham District Brewery: 2201 2nd Avenue South #102, Birmingham
- Chandler Ford Brewery: 109 North Side Square, Huntsville
- Bowler Hat Brewery: 7429 Highway 72 WC, Madison
- Good People Brewing Company: 114 14th Street South, Birmingham
- Brewing of the island of goats: 1646 John H. Cooper Drive SE A, Cullman
- Folk brewery and mead: 153 Mary Lou Lane, Dothan
- Common Bond Brewers: 424 Bibb Street Suite #150, Montgomery
- Druid City Brewing Company Tasting Room: 607 14th Street, Tuscaloosa
- Fractal Brewing Project: 3200 Leeman Ferry Road SW, Huntsville
- Yellowhammer Brewery: 2600 Clinton Ave West, Huntsville
- Oak Mountain Brewery: 110 Cahaba Valley Road, Pelham
- Main channel mixing: 2090 Gunter Ave, Guntersville
- Brewery interior space: 2414 Clinton Ave West, Huntsville
- Rocket Republic Brewery: 289 Production Avenue, Madison
- Green bus patching: 206 Eustis Ave SE, Huntsville
- Braided River Brewery: 420 St. Louis Street, Mobile
- Mad Malts brewing: 109 Maple Avenue NW, Huntsville
- Twisted Barley Brewing: 520 West 19th Street, Jasper
To learn more about Brewery Stars or to see the full list of ranked Alabama breweries on their website, click here.
Suggest a fix