HANCEVILLE, Alabama – The Fine and Performing Arts program at Wallace State Community College will kick off its 2021-22 season next week.
The first performance is “Broadway Night” on Thursday October 28 with a student-run cabaret featuring hits from shows like “The Wiz”, “Little Shop of Horrors” and many more! The event officially begins at 7 p.m. in the Burrow Center Recital Hall. Admission is $ 10.
Following “Broadway Night,” the department will present a production of “Poe’s Midnight Dreary” from November 5-7, a haunting dramatization of the works of Edgar Allen Poe.
Performances of “Poe’s Midnight Dreary” will take place at 7:00 p.m. on November 5 and 6 and at 2:00 p.m. on November 7 at the Betty Leeth Haynes Theater inside the Gudger Student Center.
Other upcoming performances include:
- The Dream of Clara The Nutcracker, from November 19 to 21 by the Allegro Dance Theater and Ballet South
- Christmas show, December 9, by the Wallace State Fine and Performing Arts programs
- Concert of jazz group / singers, February 10
- The 25the Putnam County Annual Spelling by Wallace State Theater, March 18-20, 2022
- Dazzle me, Disney !, by the Wallace State Singers, April 7-9, 2022
- Dance Spring Showcase by Allegro Dance Theater, April 22, 2022
- Spring under the stars by the Wallace State Concert Choir and Concert Band, April 26
For more information, contact Jessica Chairez at 256-352-8277 or email@example.com.
Suggest a correction