Major U.S. stock indexes are now mixed, with the Dow Industrial Average negative and the S&P trading higher and lower unchanged. The NASDAQ index maintains a gain of 0.25%.
A market overview currently shows:
- Dow industrial average -74.68 points or -0.22% to 33,995.75
- S&P index -0.13 points or unchanged at 4329.88
- NASDAQ index up 32.8 points or 0.25% to 13256.86.
Looking at some of the top headlines:
- Apple shares are still positive $1.34 or 0.77% at $175.22. iPhone 15 sales launched today amid strong demand.
- Microsoft shares are down about $2 or -0.62%.
- Nvidia shares are up $5.91 or 1.44% at $416.08. Nvidia shares are down from the August 24 high of $502.66.
- Google is trading at $131, up $0.55 or 0.42%
- The meta is up $4.41 or 1.49% at $300.05
- Tesla shares are down -$6.30 or -2.44% at $249.45
- Amazon shares are trading almost unchanged at $129.30