- Before it was -6307K
- Gasoline +5560K versus +237K expected
- Distillates +3931K vs +1303K expected
- Use of refineries +0.6% against -0.4% expected
- Production estimate at 12.9 mbd compared to 12.8 mbd previously
- Impld demand for mogas: 8.31 mb/d compared to 9.32 mb/d previously
This is a big drop in the weekly gasoline demand figure, but not a huge surprise given the usual post-Labor Day drop and the volatility of the numbers.
Previously released API data showed:
- Raw +1174K
- Gasoline +4210K
- Distillates +2592K
WTI crude oil was down 16 cents before the data was released.