- Before was 65.2
- Current conditions 63.6 vs. 70.5 expected
- Expectations 56.3 vs. 63.0 expected
- Inflation expectations over 1 year 5.4% vs. 5.4% previously
- Inflation expectations over 5 to 10 years 3.0% vs. 3.0% previously
- Consumers’ assessment of their current financial situation compared to a year ago is at its lowest level since 2013
- Conditions for purchasing durable goods have fallen to their lowest level since the question began to appear in monthly surveys in 1978, mainly due to high prices.
This survey is no longer an economic barometer, it is a political barometer. Trade on it at your own risk.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.