After an unsuccessful attempt to become a two-division champion, Israel Adesanya returns to middleweight to defend his middleweight championship against an enemy familiar to Marvin Vettori at UFC 263.
Adesanya is one fight away from retiring from a unanimous decision against UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259, but has yet to taste defeat in the middleweight division . He will look to fend off the challenge of Vettori, who believes he deserved to win their first meeting over three years ago.
Adesanya beat Vettori by a narrow split decision and would continue to dominate the division while becoming champion in 2019. As for Vettori, he hasn’t lost since Adesanya’s decision and has put together an impressive five-game winning streak. which saw him dominate the opposition.
It will be a classic striker versus wrestler clash between these two and the stakes will be much higher in the rematch.
The main co-event will be another rematch as Deiveson Figueiredo defends his flyweight title against Brandon Moreno after the two battled for a high-action majority draw in December. The card will also feature the return of Nate Diaz as he takes on Leon Edwards in a five-round battle that could have huge title photo implications.
Here’s everything you need to know about UFC 263.
MORE: Sign Up To Watch UFC 263 PPV, Exclusively On ESPN +
When is UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori?
- Dated: saturday 12 june
- Time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
- Main event: 12:15 p.m. ET / 9:15 p.m. PT
UFC 263: Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori takes place on Saturday with the first prelims kicking off the event at 6 p.m. ET, before the main pay-per-view begins at 10 p.m. ET. Adesanya and Vettori are expected to enter the Octagon around 12:15 am ET, depending on the length of the undercard fights.
How to watch UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori
- TV Channels / Live Stream: ESPN, ESPN Sports and ESPN +
The primary card for UFC 263 is available in the US on the ESPN + subscription streaming service for an pay-per-view cost. This part of the event starts at 10 p.m.
Past fights, however, can be seen live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, and, for early preliminaries, on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the pay-per-view main card is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
How much is UFC 263?
- $ 69.99 (current ESPN + subscribers)
- $ 89.98 (new subscribers)
In the US, the UFC 263 main card is available through pay-per-view on ESPN +, which also requires a subscription. The PPV price for UFC 262 is $ 69.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay a flat rate of $ 89.99 for UFC 263 pay-per-view and an ESPN + annual subscription, which offers savings of over 30%.
Click here to learn more about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN + platform.
Where is UFC 263?
UFC 263 takes place at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz., In front of a live crowd.
Adesanya vs Vettori odds for UFC 263
- Charles Oliveira: -290
- Michael Chandler: +225
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Adesanya is the favorite at -290 with Vettori sitting at +225. With these odds, one would have to bet $ 290 on Adesanya to make a profit of $ 100. A $ 100 bet on Vettori would net $ 225.
Israel Adesanya record and bio
- Born: July 22, 1989
- Height: 6-4
- Reach: 80 inches
- Total fights: 21
- Record: 20-1
Recording and biography of Marvin Vettori
- Born: September 20, 1993
- Height: 6-0
- Reach: 74 inch
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 17-4-1
UFC 263 Fight Card
- Israel Adesanya (c) v Marvin Vettori for Adesanya middleweight title
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) v Brandon Moreno for Figueiredo Flyweight title
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz; Welterweight
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad; Welterweight
- Paul Craig v Jamahal Hill; Light heavyweight
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell; Lightweight
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart; Light heavyweight
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood; Flyweight women
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu; Lightweight
Battle pass preliminaries
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis; Bantamweight women
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola; Lightweight
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson; Lightweight
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini; Lightweight
- Carlos Felipe versus Jake Collier; Heavy weights