Tottenham Hotspur are set to face Brighton & Hove Albion at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday in the English Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur come into this fixture fresh off a 4-0 win over Steven Gerrard’s Aston Villa in the league. A hat-trick from South Korean striker Son Heung-min and a goal from Swedish midfielder Dejan Kulusevski sealed the deal for Antonio Conte’s Tottenham Hotspur.
Brighton & Hove Albion, on the other hand, beat Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal 2-1 in the league. Goals from Belgian winger Leandro Trossard and Zambian midfielder Enock Mwepu secured victory for Graham Potter’s Brighton & Hove Albion. Norwegian midfielder Martin Odegaard scored Arsenal’s goal.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion Head-to-Head and Key Figures
- In 11 head-to-head meetings between the two teams, Tottenham Hotspur have the clear advantage. They have won eight games.
- Brighton & Hove Albion won two games, while there was one draw.
- South Korea international Son Heung-min has scored 17 league goals, while star striker Harry Kane has netted 12.
- Sweden international Dejan Kulusevski has been a revelation since joining the club in January. The 21-year-old has already scored three goals and registered six assists in the league.
- Zambian midfielder Enock Mwepu has scored two goals and provided four assists in the league for Brighton & Hove Albion.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur are firmly in the hunt for the final Champions League spot, and they will take heart from Arsenal’s recent setbacks. Harry Kane and Son Heung-min are the obvious stars, but it’s Dejan Kulusevski who has stood out since joining the club on loan from Juventus in January.
Antonio Conte is one of the best managers in world football, and his team has already made notable progress under his leadership. Considering Arsenal’s shortcomings in some areas and Tottenham Hotspur’s improved performance, it’s safe to say that Spurs are the favorites to finish 4th.
Brighton & Hove Albion, meanwhile, are 11th in the league and have won just one of their last five league games. Having beaten Arsenal recently, the Seagulls have already done Tottenham Hotspur a big favor.
Forwards Neal Maupay and Leandro Trossard have done well, having scored 13 league goals this season.
Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
2 for 1 new player bonus at Barstool
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Tottenham Hotspur
Tip 2: Goals Over/Under 2 Goals – Over 2 Goals
Tip 3: Son Heung-min will score – Yes