Want to jump straight to the answer? Benzinga’s Future of Crypto event and World Blockchain Summit are 2 of the best crypto events of 2022.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain can be intimidating for many investors. The fast-paced nature of the industry, the seemingly nonsensical lingo, and the wide array of crypto projects lead many to believe that cryptocurrency is too steep a learning curve.
However, one of the best ways to overcome these challenges and learn more about crypto, decentralized finance (DeFi), metaverse, blockchain and all other emerging concepts is to attend crypto events. change. The following article will explore the best crypto events of 2022 and what each has to offer.
Why Are Crypto Events Valuable?
Cryptocurrency events are a valuable way to gain industry insights from crypto and blockchain experts, makers, leaders, creators, and artists. Unlike secondary news sources such as news articles, cryptocurrency events provide fresh first-hand information directly from stakeholders who are actively involved in the space. Participants can deepen their knowledge and take advantage of up-to-date information that will keep them ahead of the rest of the market.
Plus, whether you’re an expert or a beginner, cryptocurrency events are a great way to expand your personal network and connect with like-minded people. Networking unlocks shared knowledge, opens new doors, and allows you to gain a different perspective on the cryptocurrency space. Just one new connection could change your life or your career forever.
In addition to gaining industry knowledge, attendees will also occasionally have the opportunity to attend fun parties and social events. It’s a great way to make new friends or business acquaintances in the process!
Here is a brief overview of crypto event types:
- Crypto launch party: these events offer tokens for a new cryptocurrency
- Blockchain launch parties: these launch parties feature brand new blockchain technologies
- Encryption events: General gatherings that bring like-minded people together to discuss how crypto is changing the world.
- Cryptographic Conventions: Conventions highlight new web3 projects of all kinds and talk about their uses.
What You Should Look For in Top Crypto Events
There are several factors that come into play when looking for the best crypto events. Some of these features include and are not limited to:
- Speakers: notable crypto events will have a wide range of speakers who will collectively cover several different aspects of the web3 space. Speakers should ideally be industry experts and/or active stakeholders in the Web3 space.
- Range of events: top crypto events will offer attendees a diverse set of activities, such as panels, workshops, and keynotes. Additionally, some events may even allow attendees to meet innovators and thought leaders who are reshaping the blockchain industry.
- Geographic diversity: the most promising crypto events gather participants from many countries of the world. This allows for a more holistic and comprehensive view of a wider range of stakeholders.
Best Crypto Events of 2022
Despite the general bearish sentiment in the cryptocurrency space into 2022, industry executives and stakeholders continue to facilitate promising cryptocurrency events around the world. Here are a handful of cryptocurrency events to watch for in the future:
1. The Future of Cryptography by Benzinga
The Future of Crypto by Benzinga is an upcoming cryptocurrency event taking place in New York City on December 7th. The event will feature hundreds of industry professionals including Greg Solana (co-founder of Yuga Labs), Kevin O’Leary, Anthony Scaramucci and projects such as Solana, Algorand, Chainlink and Bored Apes. The event is the perfect opportunity for investors to prepare before the next bull market.
Through a day-long marathon of panels, keynotes and fireside chats, attendees will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge on several topics within the Web3 space. Namely, attendees will learn about the trends that will dominate the next bull run, make personal connections with CEOs and founders building decentralized applications (dApps), and discover new career opportunities.
2. Global Blockchain Summit
The World Blockchain Summit is a global series of premier gatherings taking place in over 16 destinations around the world. The goal of the World Blockchain Summit is to connect technology experts from the Web3 space and blockchain enthusiasts with regional companies, IT managers, government authorities, technology entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain developers. Dubai, one of the most popular locations, will host the World Blockchain Summit from October 7-19.
Attendees will learn about business and government use cases for blockchain and have access to inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, blockchain exhibits, tech talks, startup launch competitors, and many other opportunities of networking. There will be over 35,000 attendees, 2,000 speakers, 7,900 investors and 950 media partners from over 52 countries at the event.
3. NFT London
NFT London is a Web3 event hosted by NFT.NYC – the NFT industry’s leading event organizer. NFT London will provide new ideas and thought leadership from NFTs from the UK and Europe. The purpose of the event is to share knowledge and educate those interested in non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Attendees can expect to hear from NFT builders, NFT traders, Web3 founders and more, with speakers including Aaron Penalba (full-time NFT trader) and Alex Connolly (co-founder of Immutable) . Additionally, attendees will have access to high-quality keynotes and networking opportunities covering a multitude of niches in the NFT space.
4. Global Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo Global is a free in-person and virtual crypto event set to take place on December 1-2. It will bring together key industries from around the world through 6 co-located events. The event will showcase the latest Web3 technologies from over 125 exhibitors and provide insight from over 250 industry experts. Participants will gain unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
The event will bring together an elite set of sponsors, including CoinWeb, EOS Network Foundation, PWC, BCG, Radix Community, and PLCUltima. Attendees can expect to learn about enterprise use cases, emerging cryptocurrencies, investment strategies and more.
5. Downtown Miami
DCentral Miami is one of the world’s largest decentralized finance (DeFi) and NFT conferences. The event will be multi-channel and not maxi, including 30+ protocol. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with NFT artists, collectors, and creators, in addition to DeFi builders. With over 5,000 attendees, 300 selected speakers and exhibitors, DCentral Miami will be a one-stop destination for DeFi, DAO, Metaverses, Protocols, NFTs and developers to collaborate.
The event starts on November 28. Tickets can be purchased from $119.99.
How to attend Future of Crypto by Benzinga
Tickets for Future of Crypto by Benzinga can easily be purchased on the Benzinga website. Three types of tickets can be purchased. They are the following:
- General Admission ($97): General Admission ticket holders have access to the NFT Gallery, cocktail reception, networking app, company exhibits and networking space.
- Double Header ($147): DoubleHeader ticket holders will receive the same benefits as 2-Day General Admission ticket holders, plus access to the Global Fintech Awards on December 8.
- VIP ($397): VIP ticket holders will have access to the VIP lounge, reserved seating, express check-in and receive a VIP name badge. They also have access to all the benefits of DoubleHeader and General Admission ticket holders.
Visit the events homepage to get your tickets before the prices go up!
Are Crypto Events Worth It?
Overall, cryptocurrency events are a fantastic way to increase your industry knowledge, build strong professional relationships, and expose yourself to the latest Web3 industry trends and developments. Cautious investors will see 2022 cryptocurrency events such as Benzinga’s Future of Crypto as a lucrative opportunity to get ahead of the next bull market and continue to learn despite the general bearish sentiment in the broader cryptocurrency market.