Whether you’re celebrating Father’s Day, June 16 or Pride Month, Rainbow Cone doesn’t forget anyone this Sunday.
Chicago’s iconic treat The Original Rainbow Cone is giving all dads a free rainbow cone on Sunday, June 19 at one of five locations across the city in honor of Father’s Day, the restaurant says in a press release.
All five locations can be found here:
- beverly – 9233 S Western Ave.
- lombard – 498 E Roosevelt Road.
- You’re welcome – 7417 S Cass Ave.
- Lakemoor – 31500 US Highway 12.
- Skokie – 3754 Touhy Avenue West.
According to the website, Rainbow Cone began in 1926. Their signature cone featured five flavors – Chicago, Strawberry, Palmer House, Pistachio, and Orange Sherbet – that “were sliced (not cored)” in a single cone.