This bride got a little too bright at her wedding.
A TikToker was blissfully unaware that her dress had caught fire as she walked down the aisle.
A user, who goes by the name @holblythe on the platform, shared a video of the fiery incident.
“Providing the entertainment in the aisle,” she captioned the TikTok she posted on Sept. 12.
Her large tulle dress brushed against a fan of lighted candles that were sprinkled along the sides of the aisle as she made her way down the aisle.
“Keep watching to see my whole dress almost go up in flames twice and I won’t even notice!” she wrote on TikTok.
The eagle-eyed guests quickly jumped when they saw the smoky dress, helping to put it out quickly.
The hot snap has ignited the social media platform, garnering over 53,000 views since it was posted.
Users got excited in the comments section, sharing their shock and amusement at the same time.
“Ok note to self. No candles in the aisle,” one wrote.
Someone else advised, “The photographer here and the candles around the ceremonial chairs are the worst!” People are constantly knocking them over and breaking them”
“Indicated. no floor candles with a poofy dress,” another chimed in.
“Oh damn! You definitely had someone protecting you that day,” one person commented.
This week, another bride who got too hot on her big day went viral for a shocking wedding moment.
TikTok user Morgan Rusinko shared a five-second video showing what she did when she got “too hot” in her dress, cutting off in half during her reception.
The viral clip – now with nearly 6 million views – was jokingly captioned: “Should I send this to my seamstress?
New York Post