One of the most wanted giveaways at every party – at least since Apple removed the iPhone’s 3.5mm headphone jack – are true wireless headphones. They are often the preferred listening device for many people because they offer the most convenience and are a category of products that are frequently sold. Full-size headphones deliver premium sound, and these get their fair share of Black Friday discounts, but most casual listeners often prefer headphones.
Here, we’ve rounded up all the best Black Friday deals we can find on wireless headphones from Apple, Samsung, Bose, Jabra, Beats, and even Google, as well as a few lesser-known brands. Each has their own unique qualities or value proposition to offer, and we have offerings spanning the range that can fit any budget – starting with high-end models and extending to full range options. entry level that are still worth your listening time and your money.
The best deals on premium headphones
- The Sony WF-1000XM4 headphones were the one on board choose the best overall headphones since they took the market by storm over the summer. These headphones are currently on sale for $ 248, as opposed to their list price of $ 280, from Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. The current offer is the best price we’ve seen on noise canceling headphones, and they’re widely available, so you can buy them from any retailer you want. Read our review.
- The Jabra Elite 85t offers noise cancellation and the ability to connect to multiple devices, all for the very competitive price of $ 150 on Amazon, beyond the usual $ 230. Read our review.
- The Bose QuietComfort headphones really stand out for their noise-canceling chops, and for Black Friday they’re on sale almost everywhere for $ 199, down from their full price of $ 280. You can list them on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, or B&H Photo. Read our review.
- If you prefer the fitness-focused headphones from a brand like Bose, you can get the Bose Sport headphones for just $ 150 ($ 30 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart or B&H Photo. These heads trade noise cancellation for better IPX4 sweat and weather resistance, with blue and white options for sporty colors.
- The latest revision of Apple’s hugely popular AirPods Pro now comes with a MagSafe compatible charging case, and you can currently get it for $ 159 at Walmart, as opposed to its regular price of $ 249 (saving you a $ 90). Best Buy and Target also cut it down, but only to $ 190. AirPods Pro are still very popular during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so we might see more movement here with other retailers joining the competitive fray. Read our review.
- Samsung’s top-of-the-line Galaxy Buds Pro are a solid alternative to some of Apple’s best and quite possibly your go-to solution if you prefer Galaxy phones. They’re on sale for just $ 150 ($ 50 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart. Read our review.
- The Beats Powerbeats Pro have been around for a while and come in a wide range of colors with solid audio quality in a fitness focused package. They get a massive $ 100 discount almost everywhere for Black Friday. You can pick them up for just $ 150 at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Read our review.
- If you like the idea of ear cup sunglasses that shield your eyes from the sun while keeping your ears open to hear traffic and the world around you, the Bose Frames Tempo, Tenor, and Soprano are all discounted at $ 219 on Amazon (each discounted by $ 30). Read our Bose Tempo review here.
- Never had a pair of headphones that fit perfectly? Have you always found headphones that are too big, too small, or never comfortable? The Ultimate Ears UE Fits, which can be custom-fitted to your ears, are discounted to $ 169 ($ 80 off) direct from Ultimate Ears. These are some of the most unique headphones on the market, and they’re getting a rare discount. Read our review.
The best deals on mid-range headphones
- Second-generation Apple AirPods with a wired charging case are pretty much the de facto standard in the wireless earphone world. They don’t have active noise cancellation, but the hard plastic design allows for a unique approach, and connectivity to Apple devices is as easy as pie. They are on sale for just $ 109 on Amazon, saving you $ 50. Plus, Target and Walmart have them for $ 115, while Best Buy’s price is currently $ 120. Read our review.
- If you’d rather have your base AirPods come with the optional wireless charging case, the best price right now is $ 133 at Woot. If you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, you get an additional $ 5 off the offer at Woot, making it the lowest price of $ 128 ($ 71 off). Otherwise, Walmart has them for $ 150 and B&H Photo for $ 174.
- Apple’s latest earphones, the Third Generation AirPods, borrow a certain style from the AirPods Pro and improve on the second generation while adding a MagSafe case. So far, we’ve seen them temporarily drop to $ 155 on Amazon, but sell out quickly. You can get them now for $ 175 ($ 5 off) at Walmart, but we’ll be on the lookout for more deals throughout the week. Read our review.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 are the newest addition to its line of wireless headphones, and they come with active noise cancellation for just $ 110 ($ 40 off) at B&H Photo when you add them to your basket. They are also available for $ 120 on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart. Read our review.
- The bean-like Galaxy Buds Live have a unique design that’s very unobtrusive when you wear them, and the sound quality is great for something so compact, although the noise cancellation isn’t the best. They can be purchased for just $ 100 ($ 70 total) at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and B&H Photo. Read our review.
- The recently launched OnePlus Buds Pro are affordable headphones that cover a lot of the basics at a great price. They currently only cost $ 120 on Amazon, which is $ 30 less than the total price of $ 150. Read our review.
- If you need your headphones to shout “player!” Then look no further than the true Razer Hammerhead RGB and ANC infused wireless headphones. They’re $ 100 Amazon, a savings of $ 30. Read our review.
The best deals on entry-level headphones
- Samsung’s sequel to its original Galaxy Buds, the Galaxy Buds Plus, offers improved sound quality, and they don’t just cost $ 79 for Black Friday on Amazon and Walmart. That’s almost half of their total price of $ 150. Read our review.
- The Google Pixel Buds A-series is a cheaper option of the Pixel Buds that eventually started to offer Google-friendly wireless headphones, and being cheaper, this model is even more appealing. It’s a solid earpiece for any Android user, but perhaps the most desirable if you own a Pixel phone. You can pick them up for just $ 79 ($ 20 off) at Best Buy, Walmart, or B&H Photo. Read our review.
- The Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 won’t win any notable awards in any particular category, but they are suitable for a basic set of headphones from a reputable brand that only costs $ 45 ($ 5 off) to Amazon for Black Friday. They even have wireless charging and solid battery life. Think of it like stepping into supply territory, but you’re not buying the equivalent of a real cordless lump of coal.