Hello and welcome to Equity, a podcast about startup activity, where we unpack the numbers and nuances behind the headlines. As you can tell by the title of this episode, this is a bonus episode all about Y Combinator Demo Day (and the terms we’ve heard the most over the two-day affair).
Natasha and alexander hopped on Twitter Spaces to talk about our favorites of the lot, the geographic shifts, and the diversity shake-up that included fewer women being funded batch after batch. Below are some of the messages we pulled:
- The biggest moonshots of YC’s S22 batch
- Our 11 Favorite Companies from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 1
- Our 10 Favorite Startups from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 2
- Explore YC diversity data following a category redesign
- Where is the Y Combinator startup hunt in 2022?
Y Combinator week is busy, but we made it! Speak Monday!
Equity drops every Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesdays and Fridays at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple podcast, Covered, Spotify and all castings.
Stanford Moonshot Promises Short-Term Profitability With No-Code Magic Mushrooms, ft. Natasha Mascaren’s Plaid of X was originally posted on TechCrunch