Sarah Kunst, founding partner of Cleo Capital, wore many hats. She has been an entrepreneur, served on numerous boards, is a contributing author at Marie Clare, has been a senior advisor to Bumble and has worked as a consultant in marketing, business development and more.
And with all that experience, she knows all too well that the fundraising process begins long before your first pitch meeting. That’s why we’re excited to have Kunst join us in early July to discuss how to prepare for fundraising.
This is not the first time that Kunst has discussed the subject with us. In a recent episode of Extra Crunch Live, Kunst and one of the founders of his holding company, Julia Collins, described how to lead the fundraising process.
For example, there’s a story to tell, metrics to share, and an art for building momentum before you start filling your calendar. All of this requires preparation, and Kunst will explain how to do this at our event in July.
Early Stage goes down twice this year with our first event taking place tomorrow! Here’s a look at some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Priming Best Practices (Tope Awotona and Blake Bartlett, Calendly)
- Four Things to Think About Before Starting a Series A (Bucky Moore, Kleiner Perkins)
- How to get an investor’s attention (Marlon Nichols, MaC Venture Capital)
- How to nail your virtual presentation meeting (Melissa Bradley, Ureeka)
- How Founders Can Think Like a VC (Lisa Wu, Norwest Venture Partners)
- The All-22 view, or the perspective that never loses sight (Eghosa Omoigui, EchoVC partners)
- Finance for founders (Alexa von Tobel, Inspired Capital)
- Create and lead a sales team (Ryan Azus, Zoom CRO)
- 10 things not to do when starting a business (Leah Solivan, Fuel Capital)
- Leadership culture and good governance (David Easton, Generation Investment Management)
What’s cool about Early Stage is that it’s heavy with questions and answers from the audience, ensuring that everyone has a chance to ask their own specific questions. Oh, and ticket holders get free access to Extra Crunch.
Interested? You can buy a ticket here.