Prince Andrew will almost certainly be questioned about his private parts in his sexual assault trial – and his accuser’s lawyers will likely try to depose Queen Elizabeth II, according to a lawyer for victims of Jeffrey Epstein.
The 61-year-old British royal will be called upon to give evidence under oath after failing on Wednesday in his attempt to dismiss the lawsuit brought by longtime accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre – leaving nothing behind.
“There is no doubt that the Duke will be questioned about his private parts,” Spencer Kuvin, lawyer for several Epstein victims, told the Mirror.
“Nothing is off limits, because if an underage girl can describe what the Duke of York’s private parts look like… how would it be if they hadn’t been in a relationship?” Kuvin asked.
Andrew would not have to travel to the United States – where authorities have long wanted to question him about what he knew about pedophile pal Epstein – but would be questioned “under oath, under penalty of perjury of American law” by Giuffre’s legal team, Kuvin said. .
This would include more questions about the close ties he had to Epstein and convicted Ms Ghislaine Maxwell which led to his being removed from royal duties in 2019.
Giuffre’s attorney, David Boies, has previously confirmed that his team are planning to try to impeach a dozen people, including some in Andrew’s “inner circle”.
Boies has confirmed that this will likely include Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle – with Kuvin speculating he might have even more majestic targets.
“The lawyers might even try for the queen,” he suggested to the mother of Andrew, the 95-year-old reigning monarch.
“I have no doubt they will,” he said. “But as a ruler, it will be almost impossible to do.”
Other royal targets will likely include Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson as well as their daughters Princess Beatrice, 33, and Princess Eugenie, 31, as they were all mentioned during her disastrous interview. to the BBC in which he denied even meeting his accuser, Kuvin speculated.
“They can now all be legally deposited,” he told the British newspaper.
Judge Lewis Kaplan’s decision on Wednesday not to dismiss Giuffre’s lawsuit leaves him free to stand trial by the end of the year.
The prince is determined “to clear his name” and an amicable settlement is “not an option under consideration at the moment,” a source close to him told the Mirror.
Giuffre, now 38, has long claimed that Epstein and Maxwell made her have ‘disgusting’ sex with the royal on three separate occasions, starting in 2001 when she was just 17. The prince has never been criminally charged.,
Andrew’s lawyers insist he “unequivocally denies Giuffre’s false allegations against him.”
Buckingham Palace said it would not comment on the “ongoing legal matter”.
With post wires
New York Post