The Powerball jackpot continues to grow after no one won the massive jackpot in Wednesday night’s draw.
The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night for a $1.2 billion jackpot were: 2, 11, 22, 35, 60 and the red Powerball 23.
After no one won, the jackpot has now grown to $1.5 billion, the third biggest lottery prize in US history.
The top prize in Saturday’s draw now comes with a cash option of $745.9 million.
Although no one took home the top prize, there were a number of smaller winners. Tickets that won a $2 million prize were sold in Arkansas, Montana and New Jersey. Tickets worth $1 million were sold in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas and in Virginia.
RELATED: What to Consider If You Win the Lottery
The biggest lottery jackpot of all time was a $1.5863 billion Powerball prize in 2016, with the top prize shared by three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
Powerball is played in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292 million and tickets cost $2 each.
SEE ALSO: Why is the Powerball jackpot getting so high?
10 Biggest Mega Millions, Powerball Jackpots Won in US Lottery History
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, October 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
Powerball tickets are $2 per game. Tickets are sold in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Copyright © 2022 KGO-TV. All rights reserved.