Three days and seven rounds have produced 259 players selected in the 2021 NFL Draft. But these won’t be the last rookie rookies heading into the 2021 season.
There are still plenty of talented players available after the draft, including Alabama linebacker Dylan Moses, Oregon State edge defenseman Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Pitt safety Paris Ford and Florida State defensive tackle DT Marvin Wilson. , among others (including a host of kickers and punters).
These players and others were undoubtedly disappointed that their names weren’t called out in the NFL Draft. But that doesn’t mean their professional careers are over before they start.
MORE NFL 2021 PROJECT:
Full results | Team by team notes | Winners and losers
With that, here are all of the biggest unwritten free agent signatures:
Free agents not drafted by the 2021 NFL
This article will be updated as the signatures are revealed. Our list contains highlighted signatures rather than each movement.
- Javian Hawkins, RB, Louisville
- Paddy Fisher, LB, Northwest
- Pooka Williams Jr., RB, Kansas
- Marvin Wilson, DT, State of Florida
- Jonathan Adams Jr., WR, State of Arkansas
Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Rams
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
- Jhamon Ausbon, WR, Texas A&M
- Jamie Newman, QB, Wake Forest
- Shakur Brown, CB, State of Michigan
San Francisco 49ers
- Tamorrion Terry, WR, State of Florida