HealthyWomen wants girls to know that we are our best advocates – and that self-advocacy is most effective when we are empowered with know-how about our bodies and our well-being.
From our motivation for you and your well-being, the movement’s National Strategy was born. Developed to recognize gaps in health care for middle-aged women, the original Nationwide Motion program is a landmark study. By applying the success of the survey, we hope to address health and fitness disparities and inequities, the needs of academic sources, lack of awareness of chronic health and fitness issues, social stigmas regarding psychological and sexual well-being, and much more. . We will also use the survey results to limit these healthcare gaps by convening changemakers from the fields of education and learning, analytics and coverage to start finding solutions. remedies for the health problems that matter most to you.
HealthyWomen partners with 13 other healthcare organizations to reach as many people as possible, and we couldn’t get this energy without needing it:
- Alliance for Aging
- American Association for Related Autoimmune Disorders
- American Women’s Health Related Affiliation
- American Psychological Association
- Overall Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Basics of Bone Health and Fitness and Osteoporosis
- National Caucus and Center on Black Aging
- North American Menopause Modern Society
- Women’s Wellness Nurse Practitioners
- National Rural Health Association
- Virginia College Wellness Method
- The United States against Alzheimer’s disease