Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.
Entertainment

Mikey Graham | Mikey Graham claims Ronan Keating doesn’t want a Boyzone reunion

Mikey Graham has dashed Boyzone reunion hopes.

The singer, 49, claimed that his bandmate Ronan Keating, 44, had “decided” that the boy band no longer existed in 2019.

Mikey just became a grandfather for the first time after his daughter Hannah, 25, gave birth to a baby girl named Bonnie last month, and when a fan asked him if he would be “the one grandpa on tour” if the “No” Matter What hitmakers will tour for the 30th anniversary in 2023, he alleged that it was Ronan who didn’t want the group to perform again.

One fan tweeted, “If Boyzone reforms for a 30th anniversary tour you’ll be the only grandpa on tour and congratulations on becoming a grandpa (sic),” to which Mikey replied, “Aw, thank you very much. I don’t mean that.” it’s raining on your parade but Ronan decided Boyzone was over in 2019 so I don’t think there will be any more BZ shows.

However, Mikey would love to do some more gigs with his bandmates – including Shane Lynch, 45, and Keith Duffy, 47 –.

He concluded: “Sorry guys. I would love to do them. (sic)”

The authors of “Love Me For a Reason” ended their 25-year career after a final tour in 2019.

Ronan – who has had a successful solo career with hits such as “Life Is A Rollercoaster” and “If Tomorrow Never Comes” – had previously ruled out a reunion.

Speaking in 2018, he said: “Boyzone has a Whatsapp group but it changes, because people leave all the time.

“It’s the story of a boyband, isn’t it, people leave. Then we start a new one, then they come back, then someone else leaves.

“The Boyzone Whatsapp group changes every month – the name, the title, the people – but it exists.

“There are plans for another Boyzone Whatsapp group, but no meeting.”

The closest fans get to a Boyzone reunion will be seeing Keith and former Westlife singer Brian McFadden, 41, perform as BoyzLife.

The duo has just announced their second album, “Old School”, which will be released on May 6.

After releasing covers of hits from their respective boy bands accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra on their debut studio album “Strings Attached” in 2020, the follow-up is set to feature original material from the duo.

In a statement, Brian said: “Keith and I grew up in the 80s and 90s, the sound of that era is what made us want to become musicians in the first place.

“When we started talking about making this record Boyzlife’s first studio album, we naturally talked a lot about these influences and loved introducing these familiar sounds into our studio sessions and on this record.

“Working with our producer Jackson was an extremely creative process. We went into the studio with lyrical ideas, worked together to find a melodic sound that went with the lyrics, and built the songs from there.

“Some things fit together and others are cut and changed until we all agree that we are on the right track. We are very excited about this album and can’t wait for people to hear it. ‘hear.”

Boyzlife will hit the road for the ‘Old School Tour’ later this year, kicking off in Liverpool on September 26.

Ent

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button