Logan Paul at WrestleMania 39 LIVE: UK start time, live stream and how to follow – YouTube sensation takes on Seth Rollins
Logan Paul will be looking to make sure all eyes are on him when he returns to WWE to compete at WrestleMania 39 this weekend.
The YouTube sensation debuted on last year’s edition of Show of Shows to help The Miz defeat the Mysterio Family.
Paul stole the show with his performance and impressed WWE so much that he was given a multi-event wrestling contract.
The 27-year-old publicly bowed out to face John Cena at WrestleMania Hollywood, but those plans were cancelled.
The 0-1 boxer will instead face Seth Rollins after months of back and forth between the two after the former knocked out the architect at the Royal Rumble in January.
Logan Paul at WrestleMania 39: Date and how to watch
As was the case last year, Paul will take part in Night One of ‘Mania on Saturday April 1st.
It will take place at the 70,240-seat SoFi Stadium – home of NFL teams Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers – in Inglewood, California.
The card for Night One will start from 1am UK time, but Paul’s fight won’t be expected until 5am on Sunday morning.
BT Sport Box Office is set to show the two-night event on UK TV again for £19.95.
It can also be streamed live on the WWE Network – £9.99 per month for subscribers.
Most Read Wrestling
Inside Logan Paul’s Mid-Air Collision at The Man Involved’s Royal Rumble
Charlotte gets into Wrestling Mount Rushmore with dad Ric Flair after Stratus snub
Inside the crazy world of WWE, from man boob jobs to Andre drinking 108 beers in 45 minutes
WrestleMania 39 date: UK start time, match card and how to follow – Cena confirms return
WWE Strongman Now Checks Himself Naked After Going From 29 Stone Beast To Shredded
Fulham boss confirms AEW is bigger in UK than WWE as he teases CM Punk and Adam Cole return
WrestleMania 39: Full Card
- Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena – for the WWE United States Championship
- Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs. Logan Paul
- Trish Stratus, Lita and Becky Lynch against Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky)
- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos (with MVP)
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley – for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka – for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes – for the undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Gunther (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre – for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Edge vs. ‘The Demon’ Finn Balor – Hell in a Cell match
- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya & Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville – Women’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal Four-Way Tag Team Match
- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis) vs. The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) (with Valhalla) – Men’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal Four-Team Match
- The Usos (c) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn – for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Rey Mysterio vs Dominik Mysterio
Logan Paul at WrestleMania 39: What was said?
Rollins told WWE After the Bell, “In Logan Paul’s situation, I don’t understand what long-term value he’s going to be able to give back to us.
“It’s, again, one thing if you go in, do your thing and leave, but the dude has a WWE contract.
“This guy is supposed to have a few matches a year. I don’t know what its market is, but that doesn’t make you an ambassador for the company. That’s not wrestling.
“I don’t want my students — I own a wrestling school — I don’t want the next generation of kids coming into the business to think that’s how you get into pro wrestling, because if everyone follows this pattern, the business is dead.
“It’s dead. It no longer exists.”
Showdown Saturday on talkSPORT
On Saturday April 1, it all starts on talkSPORT.
12:30 p.m.: Start of the day, Man City welcome Liverpool in a key Premier League game.
3 p.m.: Crystal Palace v Leicester sees the return of Roy Hodgson to the Selhurst Park dugout.
7 p.m.: Preparation begins for the heavyweight showdown between Anthony Joshua and Jermaine Franklin as AJ begins his journey to the top.
What. A day.
You can tune into talkSPORT via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com, DAB digital radio, download the talkSPORT app or have your smart speaker play talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2. talkSPORT is also widely available in the UK on 1089 or 1053 AM.