NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Lisa Vanderpump is speaking out after Dorit Kemsley alleged the former ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ star never contacted her after her flight.
“Let’s set the record straight…Of course I contacted PK,” Vanderpump, 61, tweeted on Saturday, referring to Kemsley’s husband, Paul “PK” Kemsley.
“And yes… after [the] accident not a word… from any of them… but it’s ok, I had pillars of support.”
The “Vanderpump Rules” founder came armed with proof of her encounter with Kemsley’s husband.
‘REAL HOUSWIVES’ STAR DORIT KEMSLEY SAYS SHE’S ‘TRIING TO CURE’ AFTER HOME INVASION: ‘I NEED A BREAK’
“I’m so sorry to hear what happened,” the text read. “Glad you’re all safe.”
On Wednesday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen,” Kemsley shared that she hadn’t heard “a word” from Vanderpump since the burglary.
The home invasion happened in October while Kemsley’s husband, PK, was out of town. Kemsley was sleeping at the time of the home invasion and initially believed her children were coming to sleep with her.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER
“Suddenly I hear the door open. And I thought [it was] my children. And then I don’t see them,” Kemsley recalled during the first episode of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
“So I get out of my bed and that’s where I saw not a small person but a big person. When he saw me he freaked out. And he charged at me, grabbed me, asked me [and said], ‘Get down on the ground f—ing. I’m going to kill you.'”
The reality star claimed she was “praying” that her children would be left alone.
“I was begging and begging and the other was like, ‘Kill her, kill her! Kill her, kill her!” she added.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The Los Angeles Police Department previously confirmed to Fox News Digital that the burglary happened at 10:50 p.m. on October 27. There were three male suspects and an unknown amount of property was stolen. Dorit was reportedly held at gunpoint during the incident.
Kemsley had just returned home to Encino Hills from attending a London wedding when the robbery occurred.
The couple have lived in the 9,000 square foot home since 2019. They bought it for $6.475 million.
Fox News’ Lauryn Overhultz contributed to this report.