The 2021-22 edition of La Liga are back in action with another round of Levante lockdown horns with Xavi’s impressive Barcelona side at the Estadio Ciudad de Valencia on Sunday.
Levante vs Barcelona Preview
Levante currently sit 19th in the La Liga table and have struggled to make their mark this season. The Valencia-based outfit stunned Villarreal by a 2-0 margin last week and will look to achieve a similar result in this game.
Barcelona, on the other hand, currently sit second in the table and have enjoyed an astonishing resurgence under Xavi. The Catalans were held 1-1 by Eintracht Frankfurt in their previous fixture and will need to bounce back this weekend.
Head to head Levante vs Barcelona and key figures
- Barcelona have an exceptional record against Levante and have won 24 of the 33 matches played between the two teams, against Levante’s four victories.
- With 23 defeats, Levante have suffered more defeats against Barcelona than against any other opponent in their La Liga history.
- Since the 2017-18 season, Barcelona have conceded 11 away goals against Levante in La Liga – at least two more than any other opponent.
- Levante managed a stunning victory against Villarreal in their previous match and haven’t won a consecutive La Liga game since July 2020.
- Barcelona currently have the best unbeaten streak of any team in Europe’s top five leagues and have not suffered a defeat in their last 14 matches.
- With 10 goals, Barcelona have the highest number of attacking goals accumulated in La Liga and have shown huge improvement under Xavi this season.
Levante vs Barcelona Prediction
Barcelona have been in excellent form under Xavi and will be looking to extend their dominant run in La Liga. The Catalans have pulled off some impressive transfers this year and will look to their new signings to lead them into the top four.
Levante have struggled this season but will take a lot of heart from their performance against Villarreal. However, Barcelona are the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Levante 1-3 Barcelona
$1,100 first bet insurance at Caesars
Levante vs Barcelona Predictions
Tip 1: Result – Barcelona
Tip 2: Game to have more than 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Barcelona will score first – Yes
Tip 4: Ferran Torres scores – Yes