Grab a Red Sharpie, circle September 20 on your calendar (oh, what an old school) and get ready to kick off your TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 networking experience. Of course, Disrupt’s “official” run is September 21-23, but why wait to meet other movers and shakers in your specific tech category?
We’re running a series of quick networking sessions to kick off your Disrupt on Monday, September 20. These events will take place on CrunchMatch, our AI-powered platform that helps you find and connect with the attendees on your must-see list.
Pro tip 1: If you purchased a pass, you received an email with instructions on how to access CrunchMatch. Yeah, you did.
Pro tip 2: You still have time to purchase your Disrupt 2021 pass for less than $ 100. Browse the Disrupt agenda and discover all the programming, events and opportunities that await you.
We love free swag, and we’re pretty sure you will too. So we will select at random one participant from each networking session to receive a TC loot bag. W00t!
Here is the meet and greet taking place at Disrupt – choose your category and start your connections.
- Peer-to-Peer: Investors Connect with your community of early stage investors to share connections, ideas and expertise.
- Peer-to-Peer: early stage founders Meet the founders who are also getting started on Disrupt to share ideas and grow your support network.
- The complete battery: Meet the data analysts, engineers, hackers, data scientists, and software developers who power your technology.
- BIPOC & Women of Disrupt (and their allies): We invite all the women and the BIPOC (and all the allies) present at Disrupt to join us for this overview in order to inspire each other and develop your network.
- B2B connection 2: Are you working on products that make it easier for businesses to thrive? Meet and share ideas and others with the SaaS and Enterprise community.
- DNA / Technology: Meet the scientists who are using technology and engineering to drive advancements in health and biology.
- Planet / Impact: Passionate about having an impact on our planet? Take part in this networking session focused on sustainable development, green technology and clean technology projects.
- Money matters: Network with the powerful brokers who are changing the face of financial, banking and crypto services.
- Automatic robot: Discover the builders who automate our lives with robotics and hardware alongside the scientists who create the artificial intelligence that powers everything.
- The train station: Share ideas with people who are pushing the boundaries of mobility, including drone technology, autonomous vehicles, and transportation.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 takes place September 21-23, and these meet up sessions can help get you started with networking. Make the most of your TC Disrupt experience!
Does your company wish to sponsor or exhibit at Disrupt 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by fill in this form.