Join TechCrunch for its first 2021 installment of the Ask me anything series, where TechCrunch interviews experts and answers your burning questions about virtual events.
Our first guest is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Run the world.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Run The World is a one-stop, community engagement virtual events platform. TechCrunch has written about Run The World in the past. It was launched in 2019, with supports like Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and its popularity skyrocketed when COVID canceled in-person events and created an overwhelming desire for one-on-one connection. Run The World now has 45 employees and has hosted over 10,000 events, including for TechCrunch.
During this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will discuss:
- How COVID Changed the Virtual Event Roadmap
- What Virtual Events Look Like When In-Person Events Return
- Lessons Learned from Product Management on Facebook and Instagram
- What’s next for Run The World
- Questions and answers from the audience
- 1: 1 networking with Run The World
Who should be present? Event planners, event marketers, event sponsors.
It’s free. register here and submit your questions for Xiaoyin.