SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) — DEPARTMENT: NEWS
KGO-TV/ABC7 in the Bay Area is seeking a proactive, eager-to-learn Digital Production Associate to join our team. This role reports to the Executive Producer of Digital and works with all departments to produce content across our station’s many platforms.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assistance in the production and publication of daily news
- Simple photo and video montages
- Help create copies for ABC7’s platforms – including but not limited to our website, apps and social media pages
- Research and gather items for short or long term projects
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about digital media and television
- Likes to tell stories creatively
- Familiar with AP style
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to think quickly and learn new skills quickly
- Adept at multitasking in a fast-paced environment while staying focused on priorities
- Enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions
- Minimum of one year of experience in a production or newsroom environment
- Photography and/or videography experience (DLSR or similar cameras)
- Experience with non-linear video editing software (Adobe Premiere, AVID and/or Final Cut Pro)
- Familiar with digital/social analytics and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Internship experience at an ABC-owned television station
- High school diploma or equivalent
TO APPLY: Please log on to www.disneycareers.com and search for the application ID number 10011991 (Digital Production Associate), create a candidate profile and upload your resume and cover letter.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
ABC7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to San Francisco’s Fair Opportunity Ordinance.
Copyright © 2022 KGO-TV. All rights reserved.