Skip to content
In an nursing home, a man burns to death in his wheelchair from a cigarette – France

Thursday evening, around 8 pm, in an accommodation establishment for dependent elderly people (Ehpad) in Semblançay, near Tours, a 61-year-old man “smoked his cigarette in his wheelchair, on the premises of the establishment. but outside, and which fell on his pants. It caught fire and he died, ”explained the Indre-et-Loire gendarmerie. The man, hemiplegic, died “despite the intervention of members of the nursing home and witnesses present on the spot”, according to the same source which specifies that an autopsy must be carried out.

Source link