Illinois gets Pottery Barn’s first and only release location – NBC Chicago
A Pottery Barn outlet will open in Illinois later this year, making the store the first and only Pottery Barn outlet in the state, the chain announced.
The store is scheduled to open in early summer 2023 at Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, on the east side of the property across from the Old Navy store.
Pottery Barn currently operates six stores in Illinois, all located in the Chicago area.
Aurora’s upcoming outlet plans to offer “substantial savings on expertly crafted, durable and quality furniture and home décor,” the chain said in a statement announcing the store.
Current Pottery Barn stores in Illinois are in the following locations:
- Chicago: 1000 W. North Ave., Space C
- Deer Park: 20530 N. Rand Road, Area 248
- Geneva: 302 Commons Drive, Space 2070
- Highland Park: 1850 Second St., Space 104
- Oak Brook: 21 Oak Brook Center, #285
- Skokie: 4999 Old Orchard Center, Suite N26
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.