Jake Paul is ready for his toughest fight yet when he steps into the ring with UFC legend Anderson Silva tonight.
‘The Problem Child’ will return to the spotlight for the first time in 2022 after a failed bout with Tommy Fury and Hasim Rahman Jr.
Now Silva, 47, has stepped up to the plate in what will be just his third boxing match since leaving the UFC.
Paul, meanwhile, is 5-0-0 since switching from YouTube to boxing, but he has come under fire for not having fought a professional boxer yet.
The pair also made an unorthodox bet that could see Paul take on Silva in a kickboxing match!
Either way, it promises to be a very exciting fight.
Paul vs. Silva: How to watch
- The Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona will host the catchweight bout onSaturday October 29
- The Undercard action will start at 1am UK time on Sunday morning with the main event scheduled for 4.15pm
- Ring walks are expected at 4am UK time
- The fight will be available to watch in the UK via Fite TV
- It will cost £17.50, with the full undermap and main event shown
- The fight can also be streamed live via the Fite TV app, which is available for download on your mobile phone or tablet.
- talkSPORT will have updates throughout the morning while talkSPORT.com will be on hand for any post-fight reactions
To tune into talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 via the website, click HERE for the live stream. You can also listen through the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Most read in boxing
Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva UK start time, undercard and how to follow the fight
Askren Reveals Bizarre Contract Paul Asked Him To Sign Before Boxing Fight
Lomachenko lost his second pro fight to a man who drove for Uber in his spare time
Jake Paul and Anderson Silva squat in bizarre final showdown… with UFC legend GSP
Joshua in the gym with Clarke and seen offering Chisora encouragement for the Fury fight
Remarkable moment Loma shouted at the corner of the opponent to stop the fight, but they refused
Paul vs. Silva: Undercard
Subject to change
- MAIN EVENT: Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva
- Uriah Hall vs. Le’Veon Bell
- Ashton Sylve vs. Braulio Rodriguez
- Chris Avila vs. Doctor Mike
- Danny Barrios vs. Edgar Ortiz Jr.
- Adrian Rodriguez vs. Dominique Griffin
- Antonio Nieves vs. Alexandro Santiago
Paul vs Silva: What was said?
“The knockout of the year is coming,” Paul told ShowtimeAll accessseries.
“Yeah, I’ve seen that many times and every time I see it, I just find more openings.
“He loves getting in that corner and dancing – I’m not gonna play that thing, it’s my ring, it’s my fight, I’m side A for a reason – he’s not gonna get in there and do that s***, I’m not going to feed on it.
Silva: “There are a lot of people who say that Jake is not good, that he is not as good a striker.
“But for me, the fight is a fight and I train hard to win this fight. I don’t see this as an easy fight for me.
“Every fight is dangerous once you step over the ropes.”
OFFER OF THE DAY
Betting: Get 30/1 for Chelsea to beat Brighton* – CLAIM HERE
18+ new customers only. Sign up, bet up to £1 on Chelsea – Match Betting – 90 mins; No collection. Improved odds paid out in free bets expire in 7 days. Offer valid until 3.00pm UK time on 29.10.22. Card payments only. The T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org | Please play responsibly