Spanning six weeks and 48 matches, the festival of white-ball cricket is upon us as India hosts the 13th edition of the ICC Cricket World Cup.
England enter the tournament as defending champions following their thrilling triumph over New Zealand in 2019.
Australia, South Africa and Pakistan are all expertly backed to lift the trophy on November 19, but it is the hosts – currently ranked No.1 in the world – who have been tipped as favorites to win the tournament for the first time since. 2011.
Below we will describe the best live TV streaming services use to watch all matches of the 2023 Cricket World Cup, no matter where you are in the world.
The 2023 Cricket World Cup: when and where?
The 2023 Cricket World Cup is being held in India over six weeks, starting with the opening match between England and New Zealand on October 5 and ending with the final at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on November 19 .
How to Watch Cricket World Cup 2023 Online From Anywhere Using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the tournament locally, you may need another way to watch this match – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic. It’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Australia, provided you have a subscription legitimate to the service you are streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is properly configured to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it considers to be circumventing properly enforced ban restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN deals which is happening at the moment.
Live Stream Cricket World Cup 2023 in USA
Matches from the 2023 World Cup will be available to watch live on ESPN Plus and cricket-dedicated streaming service Willow TV.
Watch the 2023 Cricket World Cup in the UK
All Cricket World Cup matches will be broadcast live in the UK via Sky and its dedicated Sky Sports Cricket channel. If you already have Sky Sports in your TV package, you can stream the first test via its Sky Go app, but cord cutters will want to create a Now account and a Now Sports subscription to stream the match.
Stream the 2023 Cricket World Cup in Australia for free
Matches involving the Baggy Greens, as well as the semi-finals and final, are set to be broadcast for free on terrestrial station Channel 9. This also means viewers can watch live broadcasts of these matches on the 9Now streaming service. For more comprehensive coverage of the tournament, pay TV network Foxtel and its streaming platform Kayo will broadcast all matches of the 2023 Cricket World Cup.
Stream Cricket World Cup 2023 in India for Free
Free live coverage of the 2023 Cricket World Cup in the host country will be available on mobile devices through the Hotstar app.
Those looking to catch all the action on a device with a larger screen will need to sign up to the Star Sports pay TV service or Disney+ Hotstar.
Stream the 2023 Cricket World Cup in New Zealand for free
Pay-TV channel Sky Sport has the broadcast rights to live stream all matches of the 2023 Cricket World Cup in New Zealand.
Quick Tips to Stream Cricket World Cup 2023 Using a VPN
- With four variables in play: your ISP, your browser, your video streaming provider, and your VPN – your experience and success while streaming live Cricket World Cup action may vary.
- If you don’t see the location you want as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “Find city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after enabling your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address registered with your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct display location.
- All the VPN providers we recommend offer helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your Smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember that browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend Brave.