Some days it’s hard to understand the wordle word of the day in the allotted six tries, and sometimes help is needed.
The daily puzzle game provides useful tools to its users to steer them in the right direction as they play using a color coding system: gray when the letter is not in the word, yellow when it is but at the wrong place, and green when in the right place.
Even with a few letters in green, it can be difficult to determine which word corresponds to the place, given the many possible options. But fortunately, Newsweek has a useful set of tips and hints to help you if you’re having trouble.
Before we get to that, let’s go back to wordle who has taken the world by storm with his daily puzzles.
It has worked so well that the game, which originally had just 90 active players, now has over 45 million players trying it out every day.
So strong is the power of wordle that several daily puzzle games have been released since that are directly inspired by it, such as math-based games Nerdle and the globetrotting guessing game World.
‘Wordle’ #264 Clues for March 10
Newsweek has put together a number of helpful tips for those struggling with wordle 264, with each clue more telling than the last. If you only want to see today’s Word of the Day hints, stop reading at hint #5.
As always, the answer to today’s questions wordle is at the end of the article and if you want to find out, just scroll down the page.
- Tip #1: Wordle #264 contains two vowels which are included in the words “Adieu” and “Aurei”.
- Tip #2: The word today can refer to a temporary lack of something, like concentration.
- Tip #3: There are several words that rhyme with wordle 264 including “gaps” and “pitfalls”.
- Tip #4: Synonyms for today’s Wordle include a “failure” or an “error”, or an “interlude”.
- Tip #5: Merriam-Webster defines wordle 264 as “a slight error usually due to forgetfulness or carelessness”, and it can also refer to “a passage of time”.
‘Wordle’ #264 March 10 Answer
The answer to today’s wordle is “Forfeiture”.
wordle refreshes daily at 7 p.m. ET, when the next daily puzzle will be available to players.
Those who need something to occupy their time while waiting wordle to refresh can try a number of alternative word games.