Cover image: HUSSEIN MALLA / AP
- The Israeli army said it continued to ” extend (again Monday November 20) its operations (military against Hamas) in new neighborhoods in the Gaza Strip »particularly in the Jabaliya sector, in the north of the territory.
- According to the health ministry in the Hamas-administered Gaza Strip, 41 members of the same family died in an Israeli attack that hit their house in Jabaliya. The Palestinian agency WAFA reported a strike that occurred overnight on the Indonesian hospital, north of Gaza City, while Hamas reported bombardments by Israeli tanks.
- The Israeli army said in a statement on Sunday that it had discovered under Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City a 55-meter-long tunnel used, according to it, “for terrorist purposes”. The army has also released several videos showing what it considers to be “infrastructure (used by) Hamas ».
- The Israeli army also released on Sunday evening images presented as coming from hospital surveillance cameras showing, according to it, hostages kidnapped on October 7the day of the bloody Hamas attack on Israeli soil.
- Twenty-eight premature babies who were still in Gaza’s Al-Shifa hospital after its evacuation on Saturday have arrived in Egypt, Monday, via the Rafah crossing, the only opening to the world of the Palestinian territory which is not in the hands of Israel, reported Egyptian state media Al-Qahera News.
- France will send a new round of humanitarian aid to Gaza and is ready to welcome injured children in French hospitalsEmmanuel Macron announced on Sunday.
- The French president expressed concern to Benyamin Netanyahu about “too many civilian casualties” in Gaza, reminding him of “absolute need to distinguish terrorists from the population” And “the importance of establishing an immediate humanitarian truce leading to a ceasefire”indicated the Elysée.
- Several thousand people mobilized on Sunday in Paris at the call of the world of culture for a “silent walk” And “apolitical” for peace in the Middle East. The procession set off from the Institute of the Arab World to reach the Museum of Art and History of Judaism.
- Hamas denied on Monday that an agreement to release the hostages was imminent. The Qatari prime minister claimed on Sunday that only obstacles remained “minors” before such an agreement, without however providing a timetable.
Find our direct precedent by clicking on this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Decryption. Israeli army prepares ground operation in southern Gaza Strip
Reporting. Exfiltrated from Gaza, Franco-Palestinians still haunted by fear: “We were waiting for death all the time”
Video. Gaza Strip: before the war, a territory in agony
Decryption. Israel-Palestine: from the British mandate to the Oslo accords, the failure of the two-state solution in maps
Reporting. The Tamimi, the Palestinian cause as a legacy
Decryption. In Gaza, the battle for gasoline, crucial for the survival of the enclave
Video. Who is Benjamin Netanyahu? Understand in three minutes
Decryption. The Israel-Hamas war seen by Al-Jazeera, an almost unique window of expression for Palestinians in Gaza
Video investigation. The fall of an Israeli shell on Al-Shifa hospital
Tribune. Israel-Palestine: “There is something broken that the two parties in the conflict are responsible for repairing together”
Cards. From the Hamas attack of October 7 to the encirclement of the city by the Israeli army
Reporting. War between Israel and Hamas fragments Palestinian Fatah
Gn headline FR