Microsoft will begin rolling out Windows 11 on October 5. However, the company has finalized the new version and posted it on its Release Preview channel.
You can upgrade to version preview in Windows 10 and get Windows 11 free upgrade ahead of time.
Here’s how to get the free Windows 11 upgrade:
- First you need to check if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 using Microsoft’s PC Health app (download here).
- If your PC is compatible, you will need to register as a Windows Insider on Microsoft’s site to get the upgrade sooner.
- On the existing PC 10, go to Settings> Update & Security> Windows Insider Program
- Click the “Get Started” button and link the Microsoft account you used to sign up as Windows Insider.
- Select the Release Preview ring when prompted to choose your Insider settings
- Accept Microsoft’s terms, then restart your computer
- Go to Settings> Update & Security, and you will see a new banner with the option to update to Windows 11
- Download and install the option and follow the instructions to get the new operating system sooner
After upgrading to Windows 11, you can then go to Settings> Windows Update and select “Stop getting preview versions” to opt out of preview updates for Windows 11 and stay on the final version. .
The post Here’s how you can upgrade to Windows 11 first appeared on ARY NEWS.
by ScienceTechnology – ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/3o6gw49 https://ift.tt/3zG7xc0