French meadows. Macron, spoke with the Russian President. Putin today and called for an immediate ceasefire. No other details have yet been released.
Meanwhile, EU’s Borrell is on the wires saying:
- We will further increase sanctions against Belarus and against anyone collaborating with Putin on Ukraine
- On financial sanctions against Russia, says we’re starting to think we should be doing more
- We have mobilized a satellite center in Madrid to support Ukraine with intelligence
- Bloc must reduce its exposure to Russian oil and gas as quickly as possible
- I am very happy that Switzerland has joined us on the sanctions against Russia
- Sanctions on Russia will have repercussions, but we must be prepared to pay that price now
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.