Fire damages insulation at a roofing company in Hammond, Indiana

CHICAGO (CBS)– A fire destroyed a roofing business in Hammond, Indiana

Firefighters said the fire burned through roof insulation, causing structural damage to Gluth Roofing, located at 6701 Osborn Ave.


Fireworks are the suspected cause of the fire.

The insulation of the roofs used for the schools was destroyed, causing a severe blow to the company which was already suffering from supply problems.

Gluth Roofing had another fire in the business in June 2020.


Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button