- Says 6-7% is “definitely not my baseline”, but will depend on the data
- There are favorable things going on, city supply chains and commodity prices
- We see inflation of 3 to 3.5% next year
- Inflation is still high in basic services and is likely to be persistent
- We are clearly not in a recession right now
- I don’t think we’ve lost our credibility at all
We are going to have a modestly growing economy next year
The latter is exaggerated.
This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.