Why participate in the experiment as a medical-social establishment?
The deployment of My health space is a major asset for the social and medico-social sector. Beneficiary populations such as the elderly, people with disabilities, in establishments or at home, often have complex care pathways which require significant medical coordination both in support and continuity of care.
Objectives and expectations of the experiment
- Identify and test usage pathways for which there is a need for the exchange of health data between the person being cared for and the professional as well as between professionals.
- Identify the means and tools to put in place to inform and raise awareness among users and/or their caregivers and professionals about the use of basic standards and services.
- Identify the profiles and situations for which delegation of access to My health space appears necessary.
- Think about how to identify and designate caregivers, the duration and level of delegation, partial or total, compatible with the legislative and regulatory framework as well as the technical requirements and constraints inherent to the My health space tool .
- Deadline for submitting applications Tuesday October 31, 2023 midnight (metropolitan time)
- End of selection of pilot ESMS on Friday December 15, 2023
- Start of the experiment: Thursday February 15, 2024
- End of the experiment: Tuesday October 15, 2024
The experiment is open to medical-social establishments and services (ESMS) in the sector elderly people (PA), people with disabilities (PH), in establishments or at home (DOM) regardless of their size, legal status and type of activity.
Pilot ESMS must be currently installing a Computerized User File solution referenced Ségurand able to communicate with the basic services of My health space such as the Shared Medical File (DMP), Secure Health Messaging (MSS), the secure citizen health messaging of My health space.
How to apply?
To apply, pilot ESMS must submit their application via the Simplified Procedures form.
Find all the information on the Digital Health Agency website.