- Economic confidence 93.7 vs. 93.5 expected
- Before 92.5; revised to 92.7
- Industrial confidence -2.0 vs. -0.5 expected
- Before -1.2
- Confidence in services 2.3 vs 2.0 expected
- Before 1.8; revised to 2.1
This is a slight improvement in the economic climate of the eurozone, a welcome development before the winter. Slowing inflationary pressures have certainly helped and if we see milder weather in the coming months, that will help optimism. That said, despite all of this, the outlook remains challenging, with recessionary risks continuing to build.