iDubbbz will be making his boxing debut against YouTube rival Dr. Mike in a huge Creator Clash event this weekend.
The American, who has never fought professionally before, will headline a huge night of influencer boxing at the Yuengling Center.
The show – which will be held at the main campus of the University of South Florida – will also raise funds for the American Heart Association.
iDubbz vs Dr Mike: Date and how to follow
Creator Clash should be placed on Saturday May 14.
The big show starts from 11pm UK time – with iDubbz, real name Ian Washburn and Dr Mike (Mike Varshavski) then around 1am.
The PPV will not air on TV but is available to stream on Moment House for £19.99.
iDubbbz vs. Dr. Mike: Fight Card
- MAIN EVENT: iDubbbz vs. Dr. Mike (Cruiserweight)
- Supermega’s Matt Watson vs. Dad (middleweight)
- Erik vs. DJ Welch (Heavyweight) of the Internet Commentary Label
- Justaminx vs. YodelingHaley (junior middleweight)
- Alex Ernst vs. Ryan Magee of Supermega (cruiserweight)
- I did a thing against TheOdd1sOut (Cruiserweight)
- MuscleParty’s Hundar vs H3 Podcast’s AB (Cruiserweight)
- Graham Stephan vs. OfflineTV’s Michael Reeves (Lightweight)
- Epic Meal Time’s Harley Morenstein vs. Game Grumps’ Arin Hanson (Heavyweight)
Most read in boxing
Beterbiev’s intense and bizarre training methods could rival Mayweather and Fury
De La Hoya slams Canelo Hearn’s promoter for pushing Bivol fight
Tyson Fury’s trainer reveals the big reason ‘The Gypsy King’ retired
Eubank Jr’s cousin Harlem scores stunning knockout then bows out
2022 boxing schedule: results and dates including Fury vs Whyte, Usyk vs Joshua
Floyd Mayweather exhibition fights OFF as it is forced to cancel at the last minute
iDubbbz vs. Dr. Mike: What Was Said?
iDubbz“These creators want to show respect to boxing, while delivering an entertaining show that reflects their personalities.
“It was really important to us that the creators take this experience seriously, and let me tell you – they absolutely did.
“They’ve been training for months and we can’t wait to show you what they can bring to the table.
“Influencer boxing used to be very money driven and our goal is to bring the focus back to the sport, while providing fun and interesting personalities for a great all-around show for great causes.”
bet of the weekend
Sky Bet: Man City, Aston Villa and Leicester all up for grabs – raised to 5/1 (was 4/1)
18+. The T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.