Cory Sandhagen and TJ Dillashaw will face off at the UFC in Las Vegas this weekend.
“The Sandman” Sandhagen rebounded from his loss to Aljamain Sterling last summer with two quick wins over Marlon Moraes and Frankie Edgar.
He is now 14 years and two into his professional career and is looking to continue his rise in the bantamweight ranks.
He will face Dillashaw, 35, this weekend in the title fight on another action-packed night at the UFC.
Dillashaw has not fought since his loss to Henry Cejudo in January 2019.
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw: start date and time
The event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 24 and will be held at the UFC APEX Center in Las Vegas.
Prelims will start from 11 p.m. UK time, with the main card starting at 1 a.m. on Sunday morning.
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw can be expected around 3 a.m.
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw: TV & Live Stream
The action will air on BT Sport 2. Their coverage of the preliminaries will begin from 10pm with their main show starting at midnight.
It will be streamed live on BT Sport’s website and app for subscribers.
EE mobile customers will be able to get a FREE three month trial of BT Sport by sending SPORT to 150. You can then cancel the trial at any time.
The first preliminaries will air on the UFC Fight Pass and in the US, all prelims will air simultaneously on ABC and ESPN +.
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw: Fight Card
- MAIN EVENT: Cory Sandhagen vs. TJ Dillashaw, bantamweight
- Aspen Ladd vs. Macy Chiasson, female bantamweight
- Kyler Phillips vs. Raulian Paiva, bantamweight
- Darren Elkins vs. Darrick Minner, featherweight
- Miranda Maverick vs. Maycee Barber, female flyweight
- Mickey Gall vs. Jordan Williams, welterweight
- Punahele Soriano vs. Brendan Allen, middleweight
- Nassourdine Imavov vs. Ian Heinisch, middleweight
- Randy Costa vs. Adrian Yanez, bantamweight
- Julio Arce vs. Andre Ewell, bantamweight
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Elise Reed, Flyweight Women
- Diana Belbita vs. Hannah Goldy, female strawweight
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw: What was said?
TJ Dillashaw: “They tried to give me fights that weren’t in the top five, and I said no. I want someone in the top five.
“Dude, I’m coming back. I m 35 years old. I want to get my belt back. I never lost it.
“I am here to prove that I am the best in the world, and what better way to do that than to come straight back to the top?
“Cory Sandhagen is a big opponent. I trained a ton with him. He’s a great athlete, but it’s a big fight for me.