Highlights of the Fed’s Preferred Inflation Measure
- Before was + 3.6%
- PCE core MoM +% vs + 0.4% expected
- Previous MoM + 0.2%
- Headline PCE +% vs + 4.6% expected (before + 4.3%)
- MoM deflator +% vs + 0.3% previously
Consumer spending and income for the month of October:
- Personal income -% vs. + 0.2% expected. Previous month -1.0%
- Personal expenses +% vs. + 1.0% expected. Previous month + 0.6%
- Actual personal expenditure +% vs + 0.3% previously
Invest in yourself. See our forex education center.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.