Chicken nuggets and fries to blame in Clarksville fire


CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Clarksville Fire Rescue says chicken nuggets and fries are to blame for the fire that occurred at a Clarksville home on Sunday night.

Clarksville Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to a home on Brandywine Drive just before 7 p.m. to respond to reports of a structural fire. Once there, crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly and determined that the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.

  • Chicken nuggets and fries to blame in Clarksville fire
  • Clarksville-Brandywine-Drive-Fire

According to Clarksville Fire Rescue, a resident inside the house was cooking chicken nuggets and fries and ran to the bathroom leaving the food unattended. They came to the kitchen to find it in flames.

No injuries were reported in the fire. Clarksville Fire Rescue says unattended cooking is the number one cause of fires in the United States.


whnt

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button