Diego Costa returns to Stamford Bridge as Chelsea host Wolves in the Premier League today.
The striker enjoyed a fine spell in west London with the Blues, where he won the league twice, and now he’s back to help Old Gold find their way back to winning ways.
Wolves are the league’s worst scorers and sacked Bruno Lage after a 2-0 loss to West Ham last weekend, with Julen Lopetegui vying to replace him.
Meanwhile, Blues boss Graham Potter is looking for his third win in a week after triumphing over Crystal Palace and AC Milan.
The Blues were unconvincing against Palace, but Conor Gallagher’s late howler secured all three points as they were clinical against the Serie A champions.
But Chelsea have failed to beat Wolves in their last four league meetings, so they will look to end that run on Saturday.
- Premier League clash at Stamford Bridge kicks off at 3pm
- Chelsea beat Crystal Palace 2-1 last weekend, while Wolves lost 2-0 to West Ham
- Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Chalobah, Koulibaly, Cucurella, Jorginho, Mount, Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek, Havertz, Pulisic
- Subs: Mendy, Kovacic, Aubameyang, Sterling, Broja, Chilwell, Ziyech, James, Chukwuemeka
- Wolves: Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Toti, Jonny, Nunes, Moutinho, Traoré, Guedes, Podence, Costa
- Replacements: Sarkic, Ait-Nouri, Hwang, Mosquera, Ronan, Hodge, Bueno, Campbell
- talkSPORT will have live updates from and around the Premier League with Adrian Durham on GameDay
FOLLOW OUR LIVE MATCH BLOG FOR REGULAR UPDATES…