Skip to content
Carbon monoxide poisons 22 family members overnight


ALLEGE L.EC ALEX: PARAMEDICALS MUST RUN THIS FAMILY ACROSS THE CITY BECAUSE THE MED CENTER HAS A HYPERBARIC ROOM. THIS IS THE VIDEO OF THE EQUIPMENT PART FILE THAT ACCURATES THE BODY’S CARBON MONOXIDE AND RESTORES ITS OXYGEN LEVELS. OMAHA FIRE FIGHTERS AND OERTH AGENCIES HAVE TO TRANSFER 21 PEOPLE HERE FROM CHI IMMANUE TL TO GET ACCESS TO THIS TREATMENT.AF SIGNIFICANT LANGUAGE BARRIER AND INTERPRETERS NECESSARY BECAUSE THIS FAMILY IS FROM BURMA. NOW KNOWN AS THE MYANMAR BECAUSE ITS CITIZENS WERE OPPRESSION. BUT INVESTIGATORS FOUND FATAL LEVELS OF CARBON MONOXI INSIDE THEIR IRVINGTON HOME. WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR ABOUT THE STATUS OF THESE FAMILY MEMBERS.ER THIS IS AN UNHAPPY REMINDER THAT CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS SAVE L

Carbon monoxide poisons 22 family members overnight

Several agencies rushed family members to hyperbaric treatment at Nebraska Medicine.

Carbon monoxide poisoned 22 family members at a home in Irvington on Tuesday night. The family showed toxic levels of carbon monoxide poisoning when they entered CHI Health Immanuel Hospital, according to Omaha firefighters. Firefighters from several agencies then rushed 21 to Nebraska Medicine for hyperbaric treatment. One of them remained at the Immanuel hospital. Investigators found toxic levels of carbon monoxide inside the family home near 87th and Read streets. Officials say the family are from Burma, also known as Myanmar, and have babies and children. “The units in Douglas County, Ponca Hills, Irvington, Children’s Hospital, Omaha Fire, Emmanuel and UNMC have all worked together for the best interests of these people,” said Captain David Kirchhofer. A hyperbaric chamber uses pressurized oxygen to extract carbon monoxide from the body, according to Omaha firefighters. Omaha firefighters are calling it a reminder that carbon monoxide detectors save lives. KETV has contacted those responsible for the status of family members receiving treatment.

Carbon monoxide poisoned 22 family members at a home in Irvington late Tuesday night.

The family showed toxic levels of carbon monoxide poisoning when they entered CHI Health Immanuel Hospital, according to Omaha firefighters. Firefighters from several agencies then rushed 21 to Nebraska Medicine for hyperbaric treatment. One remained at Emmanuel Hospital.

Investigators found toxic levels of carbon monoxide inside the family home near 87th and Read streets. Officials say the family are from Burma, also known as Myanmar, and have babies and children.

“The units in Douglas County, Ponca Hills, Irvington, Children’s Hospital, Omaha Fire, Immanuel and UNMC have all worked together for the best interests of these people,” said Captain David Kirchhofer.

A hyperbaric chamber uses pressurized oxygen to extract carbon monoxide from the body, according to Omaha firefighters.

The Omaha Fire Department calls it a reminder that carbon monoxide detectors save lives.

KETV has contacted authorities to inquire about the status of family members receiving treatment.

.



Source link