Bill Murray breaks silence after film suspended


Bill Murray reflects on his actions.

Last month, a complaint about the actor’s “inappropriate behavior” led Searchlight Pictures to suspend production on Aziz Ansarithe new movie be mortal, according to several reports. In an interview with CNBC, Murray, 71, addressed the allegations for the first time, saying he had a “difference of opinion” with a woman he was working with on the film.

“I did something that I thought was funny and it wasn’t taken that way,” Murray told CNBC on April 30, but he didn’t reveal what was said or to whom.

Murray explained that he took the time to reflect on what happened and shared that the two parties involved were talking and “trying to make peace with each other.”

“We’re both professionals, we love each other’s work, we love each other,” he continued. “If we can’t really get along and trust each other, there’s no point in going further working together or making the movie as well.”


Entertainment

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button