Using a combination of movements and objects, players can maximize the integration of Pikachu Pokémon United. Players will need to battle both wild Pokémon and those on the opposing team to score points and win. As an attacking Pokémon, a well-built Pikachu can work very well for a ranged offensive strategy.
With 5v5 matches between trainers and wild Pokémon at every stage, a well-rounded and carefully built team will be vital for success. Players are just starting to Pokémon United may need to test different skills in order to find the best build. Having a powerful offensive Pokémon will help players take down their opponents and collect their Aeos energy to score points. As Pikachu gains experience more and more moves will become available and he can become a powerful fighter.
Each Pokémon in the game, like Pikachu or Gengar, has an ideal constitution. Pikachu is a Ranged Attacker class in Pokémon United, so it can inflict high damage but has low stamina. Focusing on moves and items that maximize damage and use Pikachu’s stun abilities will create the best build for this character. Players can also equip items that complement or increase Pikachu’s strengths and damage.
There are two ways for players to get Pikachu in Pokémon United: They can either choose it as their first Pokémon at the end of the tutorial, or purchase it from the Unite Battle Committee. Pikachu costs 6000 Aeos Coins or 345 Aeos Gems. Once obtained and leveled up, players can focus on using the right moves and items to capitalize on Pikachu’s offensive potential. Pokémon can have two active moves and three equipped items at a time. The best options for Pikachu appear below.
The best moveset of Pikachu
- Thunder clap: Charge and fire a lightning bolt that stuns and damages opponents in the area. Upgrade Thunderbolt to increase damage dealt.
- Electro ball: Launch an Electric Orb that damages and stuns enemies in the area of effect. Missing health will increase damage dealt to opponents. Electro Ball can be upgraded to increase damage.
Best-preserved items for Pikachu
- Wise glasses: Increase Special Attack
- Choice Specifications: Increases movement damage
- Buddy barrier: When using the Unite movement, Pikachu and the nearby ally with the lowest HP will gain a shield
- Alternative – Floating stone: Increases movement speed when Pikachu is not in combat
Best Combat Items for Pikachu
- X-Attack: Increases damage from attacks and special attacks
- Alternative – Potion: Restores the health of a Pokémon.
Using a strong combination of movement and items will help players gather Aeos energy and score points. When using Pikachu, players should focus on dealing as much damage as possible while being mindful of their loss of health. Since Pikachu is also a ranged Pokémon, it is recommended that players keep their distance when possible to avoid being knocked out. Pikachu can stay near a Defending Pokémon for extra protection and stun enemies in range.