Initiated in 2019, this quality award aims to promote the commitment of health professionals from health establishments, medico-social establishments and primary care structures in Hauts de France in the implementation of innovative approaches on the subject of quality and safety of care.
The files will be submitted via an online form “my simplified procedures”, no later than November 19, 2023.
The files will be decided by a jury, according to criteria specified in the internal regulations (see “documents to download” section below). The themes must be related to improving the quality of care and propose innovative actions. As examples:
- Measuring care outcomes from the patient’s or resident’s point of view (PREMs and PROMs)
- Cooperation of care teams in order to avoid the occurrence of undesirable events, promote a positive culture of errors, particularly in coordinated exercise structures
- Integration of the patient or resident in the safety and quality of their care
- Implementation of innovative measures to ensure identity monitoring
- Implementation of innovative measures to improve influenza vaccination coverage among healthcare workers
- Implementation of the “patient tracer” method or an approach to evaluating professional practices within a coordinated exercise structure
A total prize of €24,000 will be distributed among the winners:
- two “favorite” prizes worth €5,000 each
- four prizes of €3,500
The prizes will be presented by Mr. Hugo Gilardi, Director General of the ARS, at the beginning of 2024.
The Health Quality Risk Network (RSQR), designated Regional Support Structure of Hauts de France, can help you find the answers to your questions regarding this price.