Canada, April 2022, employment data
- previous report 72.5K
- change in employment 15.3K against estimate of 55.0K.
- Unemployment rate of 5.2% against an estimated 5.2%. Last month hit 5.3%
- full-time employment -31.6K vs. 92.7K last month
- part-time employment 47.1K vs -20.3K last month
- turnout 65.3% vs 65.4% last month
The most popular
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.