all the provinces have stopped their construction sites (Sekkouri)

The first figures of the “Awrach” program will be communicated this month of April. In any case, this was announced by the Minister of Economic Integration, Small Business, Employment and Skills, Younes Sekkouri, during his speech this Monday at the oral question session at the first house of parliament. This program, generalized throughout the territory since March, should create 250,000 jobs over 2 years. It is divided into two axes.

The first concerns the realization of temporary public projects, and expects 200,000 recruitments, or 80% of the targeted beneficiaries. The second is aimed at the remaining 20% ​​of individuals and aims to support businesses and cooperatives that have suffered from the health crisis. It was launched in 3 phases, the last of which took place at the end of February and which concerned the provinces and prefectures of Fahs-Anjra, Larache, Tanger-Assilah, Tetouan, Berkane, Driouch, Nador, Oujda-Angad, Meknes, Fez , Ifrane, Sefrou, Taza, Kenitra, Rabat, Salé, Skhirate-Temara, Beni Mellal, Fkih Ben Salah, Khouribga. “All the provinces have already decided on the projects that interest them and some have already started”. With regard to the question relating to the integration of the unemployed, the minister specified that the problem of employment had an impact on the whole world in these times of crisis.

He nevertheless recalled that the government is counting on investment to create jobs, the implementation of sectoral strategies and employment in new sectors, such as the social sector. “The most important thing for employment is to be present throughout the national territory”.

fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);

}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));


Fr

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button