5 Wineries Within 30 Minutes of Atlantic City, New Jersey
South Jersey has always been a great place for growing grapes and therefore a great place for vineyards.
Whether you live in the Atlantic City area or are just looking to spice up your visit, we’ve put together a list of 5 easy-to-access wineries.
Most of these places have been around for a while, so they should be there when you’re ready to visit!
1. Tomasello Cellar in Hammonton. 225 North White Horse Pike. About 30 minutes from Atlantic City.
Tomasello Winery has been around for a while – since 1933. Their wine tasting room is open seven days a week. Learn more here.
2. Bellview Winery, 150 Atlantic Street in Landisville. About 40 minutes from Atlantic City.
The Bellview Tasting Room is open seven days a week – and pets are welcome! They are home to more than two dozen different wines. More information here.
3. Plagido Cellar in Hammonton. 570 1st Route North. About 30 minutes from Atlantic City.
Tastings, visits and spatial animations. “Plagido’s specializes in small, artisan wines, made using a basket press. The grapes come from small lots, on a single vineyard, with sandy loam soil. The quality of the wine speaks for itself .” Find out more here.
4. Cellar Sharrot. 370 South Egg Harbor Road in Hammonton. About 35 minutes from Atlantic City.
Sharrot Winery offers tastings, a wine bar and special events. Learn more here.
5. Renault Winery in Egg Harbor City. 72 Bremen Avenue. About 25 minutes from Atlantic City.
A full winery and resort, with a hotel and golf course awaits. For more than 158 years, Renault has hosted weddings, events and much more. Get more information here.
Your guide to New Jersey’s great wineries
PHOTOS: ‘American Idol’ Producers Sell Spectacular California Vineyard for $22 Million
american idol Producers Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick also have a long-standing wine business, and they’re selling their spectacular California vineyard for $22 million. Their beautiful winery, Villa San-Juliette, is located near Paso Robles, California. According to the listing, the 160-acre luxury estate includes two Tuscan-style residential villas, a swimming pool, a tasting room and state-of-the-art vineyards. and cellar facilities. There are also vast, lush lawns with dazzling views in all directions.