Authorities say three people were taken to hospital after a floor collapsed at a house party in a suburb of Denver
South Metro Fire Rescue said crews responded around 9:30 p.m. Saturday southeast of Aurora’s home, KUSA-TV reported.
Firefighters said part of the first floor had fallen into the basement due to a party involving more than 100 people.
Three people were injured, one seriously, authorities said. No one was trapped.
Firefighters did not identify the owners or those taken to hospital.
South Metro Fire Rescue said the collapse caused a natural gas leak, but has since been closed. The agency’s technical rescue team is working to stabilize the house.